Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 5, 2014

Leather Satchel for men Review

Leather Satchel for men - Customer Review Leather Satchel for men

I bought this for the single purpose of carrying materials about for conducting "centering prayer" for which a few pockets are useful, but not essential. It replaced a sling bag which had a bit over half the interior room, and it is obviously wide enough to carry standard 8 1/2 by 11 letter paper without folding.
The appearance is every bit as rich as Leather Satchel For men appears on the Amazon page. It appears well made, but time will tell on that matter. I would NOT use it if you go any distance in the rain. I would not trust the leather to stand up to it well, and I'm certain the canvas is not waterproof in heavy rain.
Leather satchel for men
Leather Satchel for men

It looks classy and "old fashioned" for a very reasonable price.
My only complaint of any substance is that for the one outer zipper accessed pocket, the pocket expansion is inward, taking space from other pockets rather than outward. A first class bag built for high capacity would have the pockets stretch outward.

Customer Review Leather Satchel for men

In all fairness, much of my disappointment is my own fault for not reading carefully enough - but the bag is much smaller than I thought, and I wish there had been pictures of the inside.
I was hoping for a bag with a SEPARATE pouch for a 14" laptop - but that was probably my mistake for not reading the description correctly. There is a very small mini pouch that a small tablet would fit in separate from other items. My daughter was pleased anyway, and it will be fine for the last semester of high school, but is not what she will take to college as I had hoped for with a $50 bag. We will keep it because she does need a bag for this last semester, but I will be looking for another too soon for college in the fall. I will probably spring for the $200 bag that has EVERYTHING. If you don't carry actual books, and you just have a small laptop and a mini tablet, this might be perfect.
The quality seems to be excellent, and the attractive mix of canvas and vintage leather is really attractive. The canvas allows for expansion for books that 100% leather bags cannot offer. NOT a bag for anyone who has to carry a lot of books though, it is more for casual toting.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét